Monday, July 6, 2009

Girl, where you at.

July is the busiest month of the year for me at work, and so June has been ramping up to the crazy that is July. That's where I've been.

That said, I went to yesterday's game (sad times, but great seats) and am going again on Sunday for B-Weezy Bobblehead. Of course I am.

Today's news: Randy Johnson is on the DL, and Kevin Frandsen's back up again. Good call on bringing in Franny -- we've got a huge bullpen (twelve guys! Timmy, Cain, Zito, Sanchez, Sadowski, Miller, Medders, Affeldt, Howry, Valdez, Romo, and Wilson), and our infield is mighty sparse. When we have to bring in Aurilia to play 3rd because Pablo's banged up his knee, thin infield. My bet is on Sanchez to get handed the ball on RJ's next turn, which would be this Friday against the Dads.

While I'd really like to point out that we were among the first who predicted Cain as an All-Star back on June 1st (along with Timmy, of course), we've still got a chance to get Pablo in! So don't forget to vote for Pablo!

No comments:

Post a Comment