Tuesday, September 8, 2009

We're not dead!

Our chances: not dead.

Us: not dead either.

Yes, it's been since July. It's been weeks of heartbreak (we're not discussing that game with the Rockies, it never happened, you know which one I'm talking about, the one that never happened, just like that one with the Brewers never happened on Sunday) and triumph (we got Brad Penny to be our number five!!). Whether the Alderson for Sanchez trade works out for us in the end is yet to be seen. Buster Posey is in the big dugout, while Frandsen's still kicking around Fresno for all we know.

We are within striking distance of the Rockies. If you had told me that we'd be within six games of catching the Dodgers at the beginning of the season, I don't know if I would have completely believed you.

Believe it.

The ads are going around asking, are you in? Are you in?

I knew I was in in April. I'm still in. I'm still here.

We're not dead yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment